Lampwood Studios, LLC is a small marketing agency that packs a big punch. We provide advertising support, writing, graphic design and website development. Our national client base ranges from small to medium businesses and organizations as well as individuals. Rachel Scholl, CEO, operates this freelance agency out of St. Louis, Missouri.
Talk to us if…
- You just started a new business and you need to establish your presence in the marketplace.
- You’re looking to expand your current advertising venues to find something that works better.
- You need a website designed from scratch.
- You already have a website but it needs a makeover with SEO content, better organization, more adherence to branding, additional functionality, or it just needs to be cooler in general.
- You need quality graphic design work done and you’re working against tight deadlines.
- You are looking for someone to set up and maintain social media pages.
- You need a ghost writer for blogs, articles, etc.
Why choose us?
There are plenty of other agencies out there, but you’ll be hard-pressed to find one that cares more about your business or that listens closer to your needs. Give us a chance to impress you. You will not be disappointed.
Why the name “Lampwood”?
A lamp houses a flame or a light, which brings to mind creativity, spirit, inspiration, and enlightenment. A wood—or forest—is organic, alive and growing. We desire to grow constantly both personally and professionally, and we want to be involved in helping other people grow themselves, their businesses, and their ideas.
What do you mean by “Illuminate, Create, Grow”?
Our driving force is summarized in those three words because our goal is to:
- Illuminate creative solutions
- Create a masterpiece tailored to meet your needs
- Grow your ideas and your business